Circle Quilt

My first quilt of 2011 will be a circle quilt. Here are some of my inspirations from flickr. I also saw some in a couple magazines but I can't remember where.
1. Bubbles 2.0, 2. Paige's Quilt 2010, 3. Crop Circle Quilt, 4. Block for Katharina, 5. birdy circles quilt, 6. Circle Quilt, 7. Circles Baby Quilt, 8. Circles and Waves quilt, 9. Circle Quilt

For my version I will be using some of these fabrics.

BTW most of this fabric came from my stash or my mom's so I have no idea what fabric it is.

Here are some circles cut and waiting to be pressed.

Luckily I was able to go down to my mom's house and steal borrow some circle cutting tools.

Now I have less than a week to get this ready for a baby shower. Eek I better get to work. That means I better go back to figuring out how to machine applique.

Comments

  1. It was way too hard for me to pick my favorite quilt! I love circles, so I love them all, ha! But I'm really liking #5 & 9. Can't wait to see how it goes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Jenn. Welcome to blogging....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn