WIP Week 1


This is my first work in progress Wednesday. I am joining this linky so that maybe I can keep track of what I am trying to accomplish. So here we go.
New Projects:


Peaceful Green Quilt
This one will be for a friend that is having a baby really soon. I can't show to much yet, but it should be really cute. I am using the pattern home coming from the book Simplify with Camille Roskelley.
Ongoing Projects:
Posh Quilt
I bought this a couple years ago when I decided I wanted to start quilting again. That didn't happen until last year. Everything is cut and ready to be sewn together.  It is just going slow with all these babies on the way.
Completed tops awaiting quilting:


Loves Road


Still didn't do anything with these:
Halloween Quilt
Hexagon Christmas Table Runner
Hexagon Christmas Pillows
Peace Purse
Donkey Block
UFO -
Scrappy Bear
This week's stats:New projects:  1
Completed projects : 0
Currently in progress - 9

Comments

  1. Good luck on your quilts. I look forward to seeing how they come along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how the baby quilt turns out. The fabrics look so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn