Work in Progress week 4


Completed Projects:
Peaceful Green Baby Quilt 

The mommy to be was very happy to recieve this one.

New Projects:
Scrapy Bee block
A Twist on Tradition Bee Block
Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild Challenge block


Ongoing Projects:
Nothing. What? How does that happen. Oh yeah had to get that quilt done :)
Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Loves Road


I didn't do anything with these:
Hexagon Christmas Table Runner/Hexagon Christmas Pillows
Halloween Quilt

Peace Purse
Posh Quilt
 
UFOs -
Scrappy Bear


 
This week's stats:
New projects3
Completed projects : 1
Currently in progress - 9

Linking up to

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous quilt! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! I have a quilt I need to make this weekend... and I love this design... great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilt, I love it! The back is really cool too. Excellent job!

    Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday, have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely front and the sass on the back a sweet surprise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn