Work in Progess Week #8

Completed Projects:

Organized my office/craft room
The Dresser:
Before

After

 The bookcase:
Before


After


Awwh so much better, I only added 5 new containers from target and took over the closet in one room(to read more about it see my previous post here).

I also took time to organize my projects and realized I had much more than I have been listing. Because of this I made myself a work in progress binder. Which includes a whole bunch of things I haven't even started. I don't think I will list them on here, until I actually start them, but I am thinking of a way to list them somewhere on my blog. If you have any good idea or you have seen some I would love to know about it. I have seen some ways other have done it, but I just can't think of it right now.

Oh yeah and this week I started and completed report cards for my fourth graders. This is a huge celebration as it took me 3,000 words and many many hours, which that I would have like to used for sewing. Not that I could have since I was at work, but still.

New Projects:
Doll Quilt for SMQG Challenge
Which will include many of these fabrics

And may have some blocks that look like these in said fabrics :)


New month so new projects for my two bees:

A scrappy star for scrap-bee blocks

Two Star and Pinwheel Inspired Blocks for A Twist on Tradition bee


Ongoing Projects:
Just a couple blocks left for the Posh Quilt. I looked at the fabric last night. That counts right? :)

Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Loves Road

I didn't do anything with these:

Halloween Quilt (almost a UFO)

Peace Purse (Really need to just get this one done)

Hexagon Christmas Table Runner/Hexagon Christmas Pillows


UFOs -

Scrappy Bear


This week's stats:

New projects: 3
Completed projects : 3
Currently in progress - 9

Hey that is more than last week. I need to start finish and stop adding :)

Linking up to:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. Doesn't it feel great to organize! Great job! Wish my work space looked as good! I have a lot of ideas and "wish quilts" in my notebook too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Parisville there! And your organization looks amazing - being organized really does help me work better. Thanks for linking up, have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn