Work in Progess Week #12

Yeah I am actually on time this week.
Completed Projects:
A scrappy star for scrap-bee blocks


Two Star and Pinwheel Inspired Blocks for A Twist on Tradition bee . One was finished last week but now they are both on their way.




Pillow for the upcoming trip



Rice heating pad. Funny how it looks almost the same as the pillow :)

Both were from a very simple 10 inch strip. It was cut into 2, 14 inch pieces (for the pillow) and then the remaining amount was turned into the heating pad.

New Projects:

I was going to make luggage handles but, I have a feeling that it just wont happen now. Seeing as I am running out of time to do everything before our trip.  

Plus I am starting a bag to hold the iPods for my classroom. I don't like having them all over the place in my drawer at work.

And since it is the month of April I have two new bee blocks to work on.
Ongoing Projects:
They are all under haven't done anything with these category :)

Completed tops awaiting quilting:

Posh Quilt - backing check, batting check, time to quilt it - nope

Loves Road

I didn't do anything with these:

Doll Quilt for SMQG Challenge



UFOs -

Scrappy Bear

Halloween Quilt

Peace Purse  - I was hoping to make this for a co-worker. I am not sure that is going to happen.

This week's stats:

New projects: 5
Completed projects : 4
Currently in progress - 11
Linking up to:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. Love that Posh quilt! The bee blocks look great too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn