Week in Progress #34

This week has been a week of bee blocks galore. I have been catching up on all the blocks I am behind in.

I finished all of these:

bee blocks

And I am halfway done with my 4 x 5 modern bee blocks:

4 x 5 Modern Bee Blocks

My sewing room/office has exploded. Too bad I have to clean up before bed. If I could just leave it all out I am sure I would get more done. Ok, maybe it is better that I don't just leave it out :). 

Awwh Quilting

Oh yeah and I even made my own tutorial for my as it is my month for a twist on tradition. It is called goose-zag

Goose-Zag block

Well there you go I have just been as busy as a little bee.... heheh had to insert the really bad joke :)

I didn't do anything with these: 

3 x 6 bee - I don't think I will sign up next time I just have too many projects going on.

Embroidery 101 Quilt Along -  All 9 blocks are done.  Two blocks even have the embroidery done. I have even started another one.

Embroidery 101 progress


Kaleidoscopic quilt along - My kites are sewn, just not pressed.

Kaleidoscope kites

Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild's Kona Challenge - I have decided to add one more row, just haven't got to it yet. 

Kona Challenge Quilts Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild

Central Park Kit - Nada, haven't even looked at the box. But I did make a tutorial for my bee mates to make me some blocks for the back :)

Kit for Central Park Quilt

Prairie Claw Quilt blocks - umm yeah... I have been thinking of this one. Does that count?

praire claw-5.jpg


UFOs -

Scrappy Bear
Halloween Quilt (I will finish this before Halloween)
Christmas Hexagon table runner and pillows
Loves road quilt * to be discussed later

This week's stats:
Yeah can't even think about that right now!

Linking up to:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

post signature

Comments

  1. Jenn, your blocks are amazing! The colours are gorgeous and I am loving your twist on tradition block! Can't wait to see more... Don't mind me following along for a bit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn