All breaks must come to an end

I have been on Fall break for the last week, and I am very sad to see it coming to an end. I did get lots done, but I would have like to have gotten much more done. Most of what I finished was cleaning projects. Then re-cleaning projects after the feast.

On the crafting front, not much was accomplished. I did turn this box of kaleidoscopic kites

Kaleidoscope kites

into kaleidoscopic halves and two kaleidoscope wholes.

DSC_3245.jpg

Is it just me, or does anyone else out there have a serious problem with Quilting Along with Quilt Alongs?This project was from





A quilt along that finished back in August. I was so sure that I was going to be able finish the quilt along on time. I was even on vacation at the time. Yet somehow, I just didn't get past the first couple steps. It is almost like I need a support group... the quilt along procrastinators. Now the question is would we actually encourage other to finish or just enable each others procrastination? I have a feeling that it would be the latter.

Well, at least now I am assembling the blocks. I am having a bit of trouble getting the halves to go together to create wholes. Or at least I am with one block, so I go mad and left the pile to be dealt with later.

Plus, I am not feeling all the great. I was hoping my kidney stone problem would "pass" over the break, but it hasn't quite yet.  I missed out going to a fun event at a friends house tonight because I am not feeling well. I hope I am well enough to make it through work tomorrow. Although, I would love another day off, my sick days just seem to be dwindling away.
post signature

Comments