MyMemories Video

After hosting thanksgiving this year, I decided to make a digital scrapbook of the day. I thought it would be a good use of my memories software. After I was done, I wanted to share it with my family and friends who joined us on Thanksgiving. Part of the software that I think is really cool is the ability to share your digital scrapbook as a video.

I thought you all might like to see how fun and easy it is. Basically you build the book, add any sounds or narration you want to and click the button to make a movie. Just watch this video to see. You can skip past the sappy narration part, even though, I am pretty proud of it :).


How cool is that in. In a minute or so I had a quick wrap up of the fun we had. I got lots of phone call thanks you and everyone seemed to appreciate it. What a nice way to say thank you. Of course I had to do it digitally.  That is just so me.

If your interested in the software, you could check out their website, and use my code to get $10 off the software and a $10 coupon in the mymemories store. The code for the discount is STMMMS63393. With the $10 off the digital scrapbook software is $29.97


 


If you already have the software I have some freebies for you.

Freebie # 1 










These particular freebies are only available for a few more days. So grab them up.... I will be posting more freebies for this software coming up. So check back for them often :)

post signature

Comments

  1. i really like this blog, but i would like to follow it with atom instead of google. is that possible?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn