Work in progress

This is really surprise, I actually have progress to share. I finished a quit. This quilt took me a lot longer than I thought it was going to. I am so glad that I have it done.

Carnival Quilt Finished

I also finished a block for my embroidery 101. I had to redo the little butterfly, but now I think it is so cute.

Embordery 101 block done

I also got started on my geese in the park quilt. I can't wait until I get these finished.

Geese in the park progress

This week was a good week for quilting progress. It has a lot to do with the fact that I am on vacation. I did the embroidery block in the car on my way down to LA. I wish I would have brought a second one with me for the trip home :). I am hoping to get some more progress done before my break is over. I hope to have all the flying geese made for my geese in the park quilt.


Linking up:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. Your finished quilt looks great!

    Liking the Geese in the park too - lovely fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt looks amazing, well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in your finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your finished quilt inspires me to finish a couple of my own! Gorgeous colors and love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, great finish! Love the colors and the pattern. Nice job. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So many beautiful things! I LOVE the finished quilt and am so jealous of your MoMo/embroidery kit ;). I can't wait to start on my It's a Hoot pinwheels!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn