InstaFriday

life rearranged

This week was a super fun week filled with lots of adventures.

We went to camping out in Big Sur, CA. The first night we really roughed it by going to eat at  Nepenthe Restaurant in Big Sur. This is the oh so gorgeous view from our table. 


The next day we headed out to Monterey Bay Aquarium. Of course our first stop was the Sea Otters at feeding time. Isn't she just a cutie?


Of course decided to rain on the day we went to Monterey. So we walked in the rain, down to the wharf, and got some clam chowder in a bread bowl. Ok we were planning on the clam chowder in the first place, but the rain just made it even better. 



Of course at some point we actually did camp, which meant we needed our tent. 


And a fire. Don't worry it got bigger as the night went on, but I had to take a picture while there was still some light. 


It was a wonderful trip. I will share more pictures of the beautiful scenery soon. I even went on a hike, which even though I thought I might not make it, I did make it to the top. 

When we returned to town, it was time for me to get a hair cut. 


Notice, I really am a brunette, but put my hair in the sun and you might have to question that. 



And yes this is my natural hair color. I was trying to get an artistic picture. Now sure how well that worked out, but it was fun. Don't worry once winter comes back those blondish color hairs turn more of a red. It is a magical trick my hair likes to play, but it always is brown. 

I also was very surprised to see how much our garden grew. 


Can you see what I see? 


Yep those are zucchini blossoms. I can't wait to see them grow and harvest them. 

We did find out one sad this this week. Suzie is two and came into season, part of our deal with our breeder was that we would consider breeding her if her hips and elbows checked out. 


Well, her elbows are fine, but her hips aren't perfect an she is not a candidate for breeding. The vet and the breeder said she will live a happy healthy life for a long while, but at some point she may need pain meds for her hips. Or she may not. I think it is better we know now, that way we don't push her too much and we can give her glocosamine and chondroitin for her hips and joints. We were already doing that, but now we know it is really important. 

So that was my week. Hope you have fun seeing what this week of life was like for me. I think I will InstaFriday again next week. That is if I can continue to remember to take pictures all week. 
post signature

Comments