Teaching @ Sew Katie Jean's

I just wanted to let you all know that I am teaching a class this Friday at Sew Katie Jean's in Lincoln, CA.

via

The pattern is Carnival by Jaybird Quilts. I will show you how to use the lazy angle ruler and teach you some tricks to make it a bit easier. This quilt is made from a 10 inch layer cake and a bit of yardage.

If you have been following along, I worked on this quilt for a while there.

In prgress

It is a super cute quilt that is a little tricky if you are trying to figure it out on your own. Because of this when I made the sample for Sew Katie Jean, I was asked by Katie (the owner of the shop) to help out her customers by teaching a class.

Carnival Quilt Finished

So if you are in the Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln or other surrounding areas come and join me if want/can :)

Carnival Class  @ Sew Katie Jean's in Lincoln, Ca 
Friday, June 15, 2012 
10:00 am - 3:00pm 
$40.00
(916) 209-3930

Comments

  1. This quilt looks super fun. Sorry I don't live near there or I would try to go. I've been thinking about taking a quilting class and this one looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was is a very fun quilt, once you get the hang of the ruler. Thanks for the comment. I do suggest quilt classes, you learn a lot from youtube and other online sources, but sometimes someone standing next to you can make a big difference :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn