Insta Friday

Last week of summer for me. Next week it is back to is back to work officially. I actually did spend a lot of time at work this week, trying to get things prep and my office set up for the next school year and attending some meetings. It seems odd saying offices instead of classroom, but my new job at the school means I get an office instead of a classroom. I meant to grab a picture of it, but I of course forgot. This whole Insta Friday would be easier if I remember to take pictures of what I was doing.

I did start off the week well by documenting my progress on my work on my newest quilt.


Lots of sewing and cutting. 

Now I have lots of the blocks done and they are waiting for me to sew them together. 



I guess this has kinda been a quilty type week seeing as I went to the Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild sew night last night and worked on some embroidery there, but mostly I just admired Rebecca's granny square progress in Tula Pink plume fabric. 



I also picked up a new project to do as a commissioned quilt for a sample for Sew Katie Jean's. After it is all done I will teach a class to help people make the quilt.


Don't you just love that green... oh and the blue. If you can't tell I am really excited about this project. I wasn't until we found the colors, I mean the pattern is super cute, but starting a project at the beginning of the school year isn't something I normally do.

Well I guess I should go finish the first quilt so I can start my new one. :) Hope everyone had a great week.

oh yeah, and you can follow me on instagram if you want surprisingly the user name is jenniffier 
post signature


Comments

  1. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Aluya My name is jessica, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr Aluya , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email:{aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com} you can also call him or WhatsApp contact:: +2348055431163    

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Few months ago i got a little problem with my lover which make me and him to break up and i am very happy for Dr Ben to give me a chance for me to smile again right now i am very happy to get my lover back with Dr Ben love spell email him via Dr. Ben WhatsApp him on +2348151642717 or Email him on: Drbenspellcaster@gmail.com....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn