Insta Friday



It has been one busy week, between work and doctors appointments and not feeling the best, it has been one long week too.

I went back here again

and they did this to me.

Luckily everything came back with in the normal range. But I got left with one gnarly bruise that is still there from Tuesday. It is more blue now, but the fact that it is still there just shows how bad it was.

I also got a CT scan for my abdominal area; kidney and tummy hurting issues, but those results take 3-5 days and it has only been two.

I did get to work on some quilting. I added one of the two borders onto my geese in the park quilt.

And made some more progress on my embroidery 101 quilt.

And a bit more progress, yesterday. 


Most of my time this week at work was spent testing students, which has been making my brain into mush. It is funny how boredom can do that to you.


My husband did take me out to a new restaurant in town.  It was fantastic and I want to go back to actually have the margarita for myself, since I have finished my antibotics and can have more than just a taste.


Oh and last night I decided to make focaccia. It turned out very yummy but a bit flat. I really like this recipe it is so easy, but I think I made it too thin this time. And it got a bit toasty.


Wow that was kind of some rambling there, but it works :) hope everyone had a good week.

post signature

Linking up to:
life rearranged

Comments

  1. Hi Jenn,
    You seem to know your stuff and I love your quilting. I am pulling my hair out trying to get ANY useful answers from the Google "Help Centre". Should be called "Useless Waste of Time Centre" Usually the Google product forums are helpful but lately they have been ignoring my questions or else requiring that I go through a ridiculously long "process" before they will consider answering my question. Today my question is: How do you create the Subscribe to Posts link at the end of the post?
    Thanks so much!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Aluya My name is jessica, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr Aluya , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email:{aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com} you can also call him or WhatsApp contact:: +2348055431163    

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn