Just Three

So I have no idea how I missed this before but over traceyjay quilts is having a link up called Just Three.

traceyjay quilts

From reading it is basically listing your three quilty related goals for each month. Hmm accomplish 3 goals. That just may be a way for me to get back on track for creating. So I am going to give it a try this month and see how it goes.

My three goals are:

1. Finish my Geese in the Park Quilt. It shouldn't be that hard to do since it already is in the layout phase. BTW like my ghetto version of a design wall, I would lay it on the floor but with two German Shepherd Dogs (one that enjoys eating fabric) it would never work out. If you couldn't figure it out that is my guest bedroom bed striped, just because I was too lazy to put sheets back on after our last house guest.

DSC_4278.jpg

2. Work on the commissioned Quilt for Sew Katie Jean's. I am so excited about this one, even though it means making more flying geese. I just love the colors we picked out. Ok fine Katie picked out of a stack of fat quarters and I was shocked that she had all the solids in her shop.

New fabric for sample at sew katie jeans

3. A mini quilt for my new office. I think I am going to do a schnibbles pattern that I have everything for, but I am not sure at this point yet. I think the most important part will be it being a new quilt to hang on the wall of my first ever office :)

Ok lets see.... One month to get all of this done. Well or at least worked on. We will see how that goes.
post signature

Comments

  1. Your new office definitely needs a new mini! Good luck with your 'three'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my first time linking too... im hoping it puts me back on track to. I love the flying geese quilt! very pretty. ok, had to laugh at the dog eating fabric! I have had my dogs mess up my work in alot of ways, but never have they ate it! was he or she ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful quilts to work on. I really like the blues & greens picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to use a bed to lay your quilt out on - and good luck with your 3 goals for August!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to do the Just Three with traceyjay quilts. I'm in now too. Can't wait to see your little wall hanging with those great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Aluya My name is jessica, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr Aluya , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email:{aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com} you can also call him or WhatsApp contact:: +2348055431163    

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn