August Wrap-Up

Another month of the year has past. Actually the year is getting towards the downward slide to another year. I really wish I had accomplished more in the crafting/quilting arena thus far, but I haven't.

This month was a lot of trying to finish a project. And I almost made it, just one more boarder and it is a finished quilt top.

Making progress #quilting. Added one out of two borders.

My geese in the park is turning out pretty well, but the progress on it is much slower than I would like. Mostly because I am not working on it as often as I would have liked. And of course there were my normal helpers.

Quilt helpers strike again


I also had to change my plans on what I was going to work on. I had planned on starting two new projects a mini quilt and commissioned zig-zag quilt, but with not feeling the best I just spent sometime work on my embroidery.

Embroidery 101 progress continued

Oh and just because Suzie hates to get left out here is a picture of her helping in my sewing room.

Suzie

Oh and don't forget today is the last day to enter my giveaway for the binding tool
post signature

Linking up to:
Lily's Quilts

Comments

  1. that quilt looks great - and your helpers are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn