InstaFriday

It is time for another InstaFriday, where I take time to post about what my week has been like. And guess what this week I actually made sure to take pictures of my week. I know amazing , and so out of character.

The weekend started out by waking up to this guy.


Just look at his loving face saying "give me some food Mom".

Which was the start of a very busy week.

I quilted a bit.


Attended a b-day party.



Made homemade pasta for the first time. More to come on that.


Got flowers at Trader Joe's from my hubby.


Quilted some more.



Bought a couple new dresses and a pair of shoes.


Took the dogs to the vet.


Wonder why it would be 91 degrees at sunset while my husband got the meds for the said dogs who went to the vet. Well actually for the little one, who wont stop licking her paws and gave herself another infection, but she was hiding in the back and I couldn't get a picture of her.


And finished a baby quilt top.



That I had hoped to start quilting last night, but instead the couch called my name.

Oh yeah and I worked, but since I work with kids there are not pictures to show I did that :)

Have a happy happy Friday and great weekend.

Linking up to:

life rearranged

Comments

  1. I love your sweet doggy's face. My (new to us) dog greets me that way too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that just the best feeling? I tried to email you back, but you are currently a no reply blogger.

      Delete
  2. hi Jennifier! I write you an answer on my blog but I'll say it again here: I make all the photos the same size and combine them in pairs in Photoshop :-)
    Katie
    www.chestnutmocha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute quilt. And homemade pasta great job that is something I have yet to try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun and can't wait to do it again. I tried to email you back, but you are a no reply blogger.

      Delete
  4. you must give me the pasta recipe, however, I won't make it until well into next week as this one is very much blighted... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping over from Life Rearranged...Very cute quilt! What pattern did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby quilt looks great! You did well to finish it with all that going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute baby quilt top! so cheery!

    -Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn