5:30 am sucks

Yep that is right I think that time sucks. Why, well because my husband and I decided to start working out and that is what time we have to get up in the morning to do a 30 minute workout and be able to leave for work on-time.

So last week we started this whole thing. I do have to admit I am not as sore after the workouts and they are getting easier but I am so so tried. It isn't even 8:30pm and I am already in bed because I am too tried to sit up.

I have 3 quilting type projects that need to be done by tomorrow, but it would be dangerous to sew or cut anything right now. So I will head home right after wrk tomorrow and hopefully get at least two of the three things done and in the mail.

Night all because 5:30 am is going to come way to quickly and I have to workout tomorrow morning. Thank goodness my husband because if he wasn't doing this with me I would be sleeping in tomorrow!

post signature

Comments

  1. i get up at 5:30 every morning due to two very noisy cats who race insanely from room to room trying to get one of us up to feed them .. guess who can sleep through anything? i have done it so long its not hard but yesterday all day i was exhausted, yawning .. so at 8 pm on went to sleep .. gotta say i feel a lot better today ... have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, whoever says you only need half an hour of exercise everyday is SO wrong. Half an hour of intense movement means at least an hour more of sleep needed! Where do I even try to get that one hour from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it will make you feel any better I will tell you what I do... Alarm 4:00 a.m., take dogs out to potty, feed dogs, potty again for dogs, get dressed, load car, leave house by 4:25, drive 20 minutes to gym and work out weights with two other ladies. 5:45 leave for 20 minute drive to the city where I work, go to second gym, do cardio, tan, shower, get ready and be at work by 8:00. Some nights (not often) I go to bed at 8:00. But after you do it a while it's really no problem to get up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn